(**Scroll to the bottom for Essential Documents.**)
The Brookside Montessori School is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as a Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten. Children are required to be at least 2 years, 9 months old and potty-trained before enrolling. ******
The Brookside Montessori School is licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education as a Montessori Preschool and Kindergarten.
Children are required to be at least 2 years, 9 months old and potty-trained before enrolling.
Our schedule on a typical day.Current as of September, 2015.
- 8:20am – Doors Open
- 8:20am – 9:00am – Montessori classroom time
- 9:00am – Pre-school and Kindergarten separate
- 9:00am – 11:30am – Kindergarten classroom time
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Pre-school calendar time; 9:30am – 11:30am – Pre-school Montessori classroom time
- 11:30am – AM Program student dismissal
- 11:30am – 12:10pm – Lunch time for Full-Day Program students
- 12:10pm – 12:50pm – Recess – Outdoors, weather permitting
- 12:50pm – 3:00pm – Montessori classroom time
- 3:00pm – Full-Day Program student dismissal
*** Please refer to the School Calendar for any changes to the schedule by day. ***
Brookside Montessori School is located near the Capital City Mall, close to routes 11/15 and 581.
Address: 3708 Rosemont AvenueCamp Hill, PA 17011-6934
Link to get driving directions from your location to the Brookside Montessori School. Get directions to 3708 Rosemont Avenue, Camp Hill, PA 17011-6934.
If these directions do not suffice, please contact the school and we would be happy to assist with directions.
Essential Documents and Forms
(Click to download and print or to access a link for additional information.)
- Brookside Montessori School Handbook
- Brookside Permissions Form for 2017-2018 (**UPDATED** – required each year)
- Release and Waiver of Liability Form (required each year)
- “Brookside Blues” Shirt Order Form
- Physician’s Report of Physical Examination
- Emergency Contact / Parental Consent Form
- Clearances (required for any adult who will participate in any school activities)